My First Poster Presentation!

Saturday, October 13, 2012
I don't even remember the last time I was thiiiisssss excited about anything in my life! I attended the first conference so seriously because I got to present my own work in it. Now, you non-research folks might not be able to understand what it feels like spending one-fourth of your life in field work conducting experiments, another one-fourth to get results and the about half your life in trying to get it published! 

I finally got a chance to present my work as a poster presentation in the Regional Conference of the International Network of Women in Science & Engineering. Yes, it was an all-women conference but few aged men were also allowed! :P The experience of attending such a conference was awesome because almost all people there had their work experience more than twice my age! :O But the most exciting thing in the whole conference was my badge! It read "Author" and the moment I saw it, I instantly fell in love with it and the people who printed it! I am finally an author! Aansu hi aa gaye meri aankhon me to. :D

That's me!


My poster showed a comparison between the green buildings and the conventional buildings. Well, everyone talks about the energy-saving benefits of the green buildings, so I tried doing something hatke. ;) I tried to see their impact in terms of the quality of air we breathe in. If you wanna know more about my research, let me know. I will send you my paper! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hello girl, where are you these days. I wasn't able to find you on FB... nudge me when you are around. Jiya from shopping, style and us

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite fantastic! Keep up sharing more in future My Own Erotica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...