Dancing to the tunes of MaxFresh!

Saturday, August 22, 2015
This is the time of the year when the college is always a happy place as the fests are just around the corner. I have been so excited the whole time as this time I will participate and definitely win the Solo Dance competition in our fest. I have been practising my performance for weeks -always adding a new step, removing another step. I was so nervous that I couldn't be satisfied a all. I rehearsed and re-rehearsed till all the energy left my body! Phew! :(

Finally, the week came and the fest started. It was my first fest in college life and I was super excited. The first day of the fest was super awesome and I attended all the events, competitions, activities, everything. At night, we had a concert in which Allu Arjun was the main performer. We danced and cheered. I recorded his whole performance and secretly decided that I will incorporate one or two of his steps in my performance. So, the next morning I woke up early and started rehearsing his steps so that I could include his steps! but alas, he dances like a dream and I just wasn't able t do it with the same finish as him. I kept trying in frustration and suddenly fell on the stage with a thud! I got back up, brushed myself off and was about to start again when a shooting pain started in my right foot. I called my friend and she took me to the doctor! I got a fracture and he plastered my foot! 

And so, with a thud went my dream to dance in my college fest! It broke my heart and all my dreams were shattered on the floor right in front of me! How could I be so stupid that I could actually think of dancing like Allu Arjun! Anyway, I was so sad that I couldn't perform but now I will not be able to attend the rest of the fest as well as the Doctor prescribed bed-rest for a week! 

While I was sulking in my hostel room, my phone beeped. I checked and one of my friends had sent me a video of his dance to cheer me up! He was dancing with Colgate MaxFresh (as Allu Arjun promotes Colgate MaxFresh!) Hahaha! I was so happy to see I have such caring friends! They even managed to get a wheelchair for me to be able to go and see the Solo Dance Competition!

Here's the video of my friend's solo dance with Colgate MaxFresh to Taazgi ka Dhamaka Tune:



Next year, I will definitely take part and in this one year, I will learn all of Arjun's steps and much more! Till next fest! :D

I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...